Position: Digital Marketing Director
Company: Full Cycle Marketing
Location: Brentwood, TN
Summary / Position Overview
Full Cycle Marketing is a digital marketing agency that helps established small businesses generate cold leads and convert them into customers.
We’re looking for a Marketing Director who can jump into an existing business and hit the ground running. The job can be intense and carry a lot of responsibility. The benefits: we get to work with some class-A authors, influencers, internet marketers, non-profits and small businesses.
This team is a hand-selected group of game-changers. They are passionate about the work we do, and with their contributions, we’re going to grow…a lot! With the growth in clients and staff, so has the vision for the company….and we’re just getting started.
If you’re applying for a job, don’t assume that sending a resume and cover letter will get our attention. The reality is everybody who applies does that.
Do SOMETHING to stand out … get noticed … to actually market yourself when going after a marketing job!
About the Position
The Digital Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for planning, development, implementation and analysis of internal and client marketing campaigns. This person in this position will:
- oversee the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy using Full Cycle Marketing’s methodology
- work with FCM team and clients to create the marketing strategy and oversee the implementation
- build and promote agency’s work in close partnership with owners and staff
- provide sound, innovative, strategic leadership and initiatives
- contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
This position requires a deep understanding of digital, inbound and conversion rate optimization and marketing. Experience in building and launching drip email campaigns, sales pages, membership sites, online courses and products, preferred. Experience and/or knowledge about the “Product Launch Formula” and “ASK Method” are preferred, but not required.
Duties and Responsibilities
Additional tasks related to the Marketing Director position include:
- Develop marketing plans and programs for each client and client product
- Offer directing promotional support
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influence present and future services by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develop new uses for existing services by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Develop marketing staff and direct employees or contractors; following up on work results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge according to industry standards.
Skills and Qualifications
- Self-starter, self-manager. We need someone who takes initiative, anticipates needs, and gets stuff done consistently on time.
- A technology enthusiast. The ideal candidate is curious about technology, intuitive at how software behaves and is an early adopter.
- Technologically proficient. The ability to embrace and learn new technology quickly is essential. Candidates who know their way around Infusionsoft, WordPress, YouTube, Evernote, Slack and Apple devices will have a head start.
- Detail oriented. There are many moving pieces in the business. We want someone comfortable managing complex processes on a routine basis.
- High follow-through. Our business turns on delivering excellent content on time while managing multiple projects and deadline. We live and die by hitting our deadlines.
- Responsive. Though we love the flexibility a semi-virtual business affords, we are committed to a high level of responsiveness inside our team and with our customers and partners.
- Decisive. Though management is always available to resolve complex or sensitive problems, we want someone comfortable making mid-level decisions and judgment calls.
- Goal-oriented. We’re driven by results. Candidates should be, too.
- Committed to excellence. We want to exceed expectations in everything we do and reflect positively on the brand.
- Positive attitude. Our ideal candidate has a can-do spirit, is fun to be around, and does not complain, make excuses, or gossip.
- 5-10 years of inbound, CRO and/or digital marketing experience
- Outstanding data analysis and the ability to draw actionable conclusions from that data
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to combine strategic thinking with effective tactical execution
- Familiarity with the latest marketing technology trends, as well as established marketing/technology best practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Infusionsoft, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, Communications, Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required, as well as organization, attention to detail and multi-tasking.
It’s a 40 hour-a-week, full-time position, though we have a few promotional windows each year when extra flexibility is necessary.
- Cover letter
- Please note: We are a marketing company who strives to be creative and innovative in our work. As a result, we are looking for applicants who can do the same with their application. Submitting a standard cover letter is boring, and probably won’t be noticed. Be clever. Be creative. We can’t wait to see what you come up with.
- PDF of your resume
- Personal and professional references (minimum of three each)
- StrengthsFinder Top–5 Strength Report (test results are optional but preferred)
If you’re excited about joining a growing company with a hard-working team and high-profile clients that we seek to serve with excellence, we want to hear from you.