Mon.-Fri. and occasional weekends
$45,000 – $52,000 DOE
Marketing Technology Manager
Summary / Position Overview
The Marketing Technology Specialist contributes to the technical implementation of key client projects including email campaigns, membership sites, online courses, webinars and reporting dashboards (Graphly, Grow, etc), to name a few.
This person will possess a proven interest in technology, apps and the ever evolving world of online marketing. Experience in data analysis is not required, but favored.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Campaign Building & Execution: Assist in configuring, operating, and integrating Infusionsoft and other applications based on marketing and communication plans provided by the marketing team. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Email Marketing: Experience with email, mobile, web, and other digital media, including marketing campaign best practices.
- Social Media Marketing & Advertising: Prior experience in social media marketing and advertising is helpful, but not required.
- Data & Analytics: Assist in measuring the success of campaigns through various analytics and reporting finding to marketing to empower high-quality decision making in real time.
- Technologies Used: Infusionsoft, Maropost, Memberium, GoToWebinar, ClickFunnels, LeadPages, Wicked Reports, Stripe, Graphly, WordPress, Slack, Google Calendars/Email, Mavenlink, Grow, ConvertKit, Hubspot and Salesforce
Due to the growth of our business, the duties and responsibilities of this position will likely evolve, so we are looking for someone who has the capacity and desire to grow with the position.
This position is full-time position, though we have a few promotional windows each year when extra flexibility is necessary. Candidates must be local and in the Nashville area. Unfortunately, there isn’t a relocation budget available for this position.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter
- PDF of your resume
- Kolbe A Score (optional)
- StrengthsFinder Top–5 Strength Report (optional)
If you’re excited about joining a growing company with a hard-working team and high-profile clients that we seek to serve with excellence, we want to hear from you.