Position: Project Manager
Company: Full Cycle Marketing
Type: Contract (up to 40 hrs/week)
Full Cycle Marketing is looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. The Project Manager will accomplish project objectives by planning and evaluating all day-to-day operational aspects. In other words, this person must absolutely love scheduling, deadlines and keeping track of details.
Candidates should be local (Nashville area).
Other responsibilities include:
- Management of all aspects of the Full Cycle Marketing methodology
- Coordinate resources for the flawless execution of projects and campaigns
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, managing client expectations and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Promote a staff culture of teamwork, collaboration, and success
This position requires someone willing to take on ownership and accountability with a strong drive to succeed, experience in developing budgets, supervision, development, and planning.
A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, as well as experience in project management and/or marketing. Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required, as well as organization, attention to detail and multi-tasking. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (or equivalent) is essential.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.